PLEASE DON'T BUY RID OR NIX! They are highly toxic and don't tend to work very well. Over the years, lice have developed a resistance to the chemicals. I would say about half of the people who come into my salon (Bernadette's at the Beach in Huntington Beach, CA) have used Rid or Nix. The bad news is their family still is battling lice. The good news is they can take them back for a full refund. If you are in a drug store, like Target or CVS, I prefer products like Lice Freeee or the non-toxic version of LiceMD. Buy the VERY BEST metal lice comb you can get. Don't even waste your time with the plastic combs that come with the product, they are useless, and you will just end up being frustrated. Of course, I highly recommend an natural enzyme-based product. Our product is called Bernadette's Absolute Clear Head Treatment Mousse.
September 16, 2013