Looking for a place for you and your honey to watch the game? If you're asking yourself what game, I'll shallow my shock back and tell you. This Sunday is the biggest show on earth:The Superbowl XLVII: Ravens vs. the 49ers at 1:30 HST. There will be sibling rivalry (The coaches are brothers), Beyonce singing and of course the ads. So where can you get in on this action in Honolulu?
Here's our top five picks. You may want to call and see if reservations are needed.
- Dave and Busters: Maleko and Star 101.9 will be there for the big game. There's going to be Coors Light on Special, plus tailgate and half-time buffets, plus more. 1030 Auahi Street. (808) 589-2215
- JJ Dolan's You go to this place for the pizza. You'll stay for the atmosphere and the tasty beer. A cool Irish style bar, definitely a good place to be. 1147 Bethel St. (808) 537-4992
- Hard Rock Cafe: Will be rocking for the Super Bowl this year. The Hard Rock’s Bud Light Big Game Headquarters Party gets you reserved seating, a pupu platter, a specialty menu, two drinks, dessert and free swag. Walk-ins will only be admitted to the beer garden. $75 per person, 280 Beachwalk St., (808) 955-7383,
- Yard House: 130 beers on tap, TV screen out the yang and it's family friendly! If you and your S.O. have a kid to take with you for the Big Game, this is where you want to be. 226 Lewers St. (808) 923-9273
- At home: The food is reasonable, the dress is casual and the beers are whatever you remembered to pick up. Have some friends over or make it between you, your S.O. and a millions of people all across the country. And Beyonce. You can't forget Beyonce.
If you enjoyed this articles, here's some others you may like: