For the fourth year in a row, Fashion's Night Out encourages consumers to get out and put their money back into the economy. (Read: spend, spend, spend!) Here's what's happening in Atlanta accessories (hint: now is the time to get your fall shoes before everyone else):
- The Big Bag Bang at the Shops Around Lenox will feature shopping bags designed by notable Atlantans that will be auctioned off to benefit Meals on Wheels.
- K-La at Phipps Plaza pours the wine and serves up desserts while offering 20% off fall merchandise and 60% off sale merchandise.
- Tootsies at the Shops Around Lenox celebrates its third annual Teal to Heal event, raising money for the Georgia Ovarian Cancer Alliance with a formal runway show. (Get your advance tickets.) You'll get to meet designer David Peck (stop by during the day for his trunk show) and jewelry designer Joan Hornig.
- Stop by Pella at the Shops Around Lenox for a fall footwear runway show.
- Get your cowboy boot fix at the Old Gringo Trunk Show at the Bilt-House at 1035 Canton Street in Historic Roswell. Sip wine while browsing the largest collection in the South.
- Sip mimosas or champagne while munching on cupcakes at Just the Thing (529 Pharr Road) while browsing trunk show items from Julio Designs and Jules. Enter to win a monogrammed item (like a watch or necklace).