If you’re going to Atlantic City for the fabulous St. Patrick’s Day Parade, you’re definitely going to want a change from that old AC tradition of pork roll and cheese on a bun. Get into the spirit of the day with some of the best eateries in Atlantic City!
If you’re looking to stay on the Boardwalk after the parade, here are some great choices for you.
- 6ix: A Bistro (Bally’s) is featuring Corned Beef & Cabbage with Irish Potato Pancakes and Potato Barley Soup.
- Café Roma (Caesars) is featuring Corned Beef & Cabbage with Irish Potatoes and Bread Pudding.
- Scarduzio’s Steak Sushi Lounge (Showboat) is featuring a trio of green-inspired Sushi Rice Rolls.
- Worship Surf Bar (Showboat) is featuring a “Kegs & Eggs” breakfast at 8 a.m. on Saturday morning, 3/16.
- Rí Rá (Tropicana) features great Irish specialties all the time and will have Irish musical entertainment on Sunday, 3/17.
If you’re out and about in the greater Atlantic City area, you have a few more great choices!
- Ducktown Tavern (AC) has a great after-parade party every year.
- The Irish Pub (AC) has really great atmosphere and food.
- McGettigan’s 19th Hole (Galloway Township) is featuring live Irish music Friday, 3/15, 8 p.m. to midnight.
- Maynard’s Café (Margate) always has great Irish specials.
I’m sure if you check you can find some other places offering grand Irish specials, but this should be enough to get you started! For more information, click on the blue links or visit Atlantic City’s very informative web site HERE.
Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day with this wee Irish blessing.
May the Irish hills caress you,
May her lakes and rivers bless you,
May the luck of the Irish enfold you,
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
Beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig!