A Daily Word from the Word weekend activity for February 2/3 2013
“And when He [Jesus] had sent them away, He departed to the mountain to pray.” – Mark 6:46
My prayer is that this weekend activity will bring you to a different and more intimate place in God during your weekend time. I am believing, decreeing, and declaring amazing breakthroughs for you, in you, and in your life as you begin to dig up those hard places in you and in your life; allowing the Word of God to break up every hard place that currently keeps you from receiving and experiencing God’s best for you.
I suggest that you acquire a three-ring binder and a journal for these weekend activities.
God Bless you.
This weekend activity will require you to reference my article entitled “Where do you go when you pray?” (© 2013. Gargano) published on January 31, 2013.
1. How does reading Mark 6:46 speak to you? What does it invoke and provoke in you?
2. Do you have an established regular time set aside for you and God? If yes, how can you strengthen that time? If no, how and when will you get started?
3. How do you/will you guard your prayer time?
4. Are you catching how powerful prayer is? Write down your thoughts as you take a few minutes to meditate on the power of prayer.
5. How you will possess prayer and make it a way of life, rather than just something you do?
May God Bless you and keep you always.
With warmest regards,
And in service of The Most High King,