Call it the foot's worst nightmare, or call it a innovative style genius--you can't deny the prowess of the architectural heel. The crazy, zany, out of the box and eye catching heel has been gaining massive popularity as of late. especially with the likes of rock stars choosing it as there preferred method of style including Katy Perry, Fergie and Gaga.
On the runways designers have taken creative risk by utilizing the show stopping heels; Fendi, Alexander McQueen, Sonia Rykiel and Roger Vivier to name a few. Exactly how would you wear these? with a plain solid colored bodycon dress and allow the shoes to do the speaking for itself! Lovem or hatem, here are a batch of impressive architectural heels that are sure to create a buzz...
1. Bash Platform $135 nastygal.com
2. Jeffrey Campbell 'The Zenith' Shoe $115 karmaloop.com
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Calder T-Strap Platform Pump $425 blueandcream.com
4. Dolce Vita 'Wicked' Heels $25 6pm.com
5. Aperlai Woven Angel Plateau Pumps $895 stylebop.com
6. Giuseppe Zanotti Spiked Crystal Bootie $2,950 nordstrom.com
7. Dolce Vita 'Gypsie' Heel $68 6pm.com
8. Eggert Platform $230 nastygal.com