To live and work in Utah means a lot for the world. Utah is one of the parts of the world where the people as individuals and communities have been dedicated to the best of human values and to the best of American national identity. Utahs have been committed to rebuilding the US identity as the best world national identity of humanity, love and empathy.
In such context when aliens like Knapp comes here, it may also tragedy comes with them and the disgusting taste of resistance to accept to see how the academic stage becomes a stage of practicing anti-humanity, non-professionalism and communist-like terror of humanity.
It was a personal choice of the author to check what is the status of the anti-hero liar from the Department of Anthropology Elisabeth Cashdan. $360 dollars court task for suing her for invading the civil right and for discrimination is a huge amount – this money can be spent for probably more valuable matters than touching the social dirt and trying to clean a social dirt – some can make it easier and without money. There was no surprise to see that since November 2013 there had been “newsletter” with Knapp and Cashdan on the website – almost the only news for faculty members. This “newsletter” has announced that Knapp had won the chair (the author was also a candidate and was not even asked for interview) while Cashdan became a President of a non-for-profit organization. The latter looks logical since non-for-profit always has been abusing by compromised people in science and society. Cashdan has an endless list of analogies in anthropology of failed in science women with bad social behavior who searched for power out of academic (when lost any position in) – Meg Conkey and Eszter Banffy for example, together with a huge number of pseudoscientists from the former communist countries in particular.
However, Department of Anthropology at the University of Utah is not local. It is a global institution. From the chaos of the website (which is natural with Knapp as the chair) it becomes clear that:
1. There is no more faculty there as active social identity. There is Knapp, obviously a candidate for a new sociopathic type of pseudosocial leader with analogies only in the communist regimes where people are objects and all is about the communist leaders and slaves.
2. There is no more educational institution there as social science – everything is labs (Knapp had come from lab without any university standard training and experience, then, logically she will produce and reproduce her limited non-sufficient for big science experience). While all other Departments of anthropology in Utah are probably happy with this case since bit University of Utah starting even with their websites, are Utahns as ambitious global community happy with this sad fact?
3. There is an abnormal social institution which is not only abnormal but also probably dangerous since by analogies with the communist regimes, such institutions export psychotronic terrorism, slanders, stalking, defamation, anti-science, etc. The Western democracy is about dignity of individuals while the communist regimes are about the ideologized leaders with slaves.
Knapp has been trying to run from the much more fruitful opportunity – just closing this obviously dysfunction department which for now just has been spending money and making anthropology dependent on discipline in which there are no real scientists and real leaders.
Let tell Knapp why her project to laboratorization fo the Department of Anthropology at the University of Utah a deadborn project:
1. Anthropology is not about labs, but about culture as a social identity. At the University of Utah there are enough leading biolabs in which there are even a Nobel prize winner.
2. University of Utah needs a department to study the global culture since Utah is a state of multicultural community and the best FREE LAB for every student and every faculty. Spending money for elementary level labs is corruption since this is OUR TAXPAYER money, this are not Knapp’s money.
3. Biological anthropology as natural science can be most successfully developed in the Biological department. Zooarchaeology is a pseudo-scholarly term if it means natural science.
From the beginning the winning Knapp was suspicious that was a woman who came with corrupted connection in the field of anthropology and now the evidence shows that this is true – she does not have either the ability or the vision for anthropology of the 21st century. It looks likely to happen like with the cosmetics at the SLCC – since UofU has university level paid lab, the Knapp’s labs will only ask for TAX PAYER money and finally will shut down – with all students and postgraduate students who will have the pseudo-attitude of “scientists” since if they want to do such science they can go and really educate themselves at the Biological department.
Hope somebody from the University of Utah will read this article and will make Knapp return at least the websites of the faculty members and to make a link to the Department anthropology class for students. Labs are not the main goal of anthropology – culture and student are!