When it's better not to be nice

Learn how to steer clear of incoming creepsters before it's too late.
Learn how to steer clear of incoming creepsters before it's too late.
facebook.com

Comments

• Lady Dee 5 years ago

Your article is so on point!!

• Tara 5 years ago

Loved it Kikes! Peeing my pants from laughing so hard at the unfortunate memories your story provokes. Very well put.

• Perfect M 5 years ago

I agree and think streight forward is the best approach, why give a guy hopes... give him time to bother someone else, who knows he might find someone drunk enough later!

• miss martini 5 years ago

i think women in denver should be happy if ANY man approaches them ,offers to buy them a drink....and wait a second...an offer to dance? oh the horror! bring on the creapsters in cowboys hats anyday i say. god save me from another dirty broading hipster who can't be bothered to have a conversation, dance, and carry on like a normal human being. i'll take the ugly "cretin". never date a man that is better looking then you. they think they are entitled.

• Rhett 5 years ago

Agreed, be right on point and let the creeps move on to a different female. For every 10 denials there's a woman out there that has her beer goggles on and is down for whatever. Maybe miss martini? I'll take a quick and easy denial any day over wasting my time with someone who is not interested and letting me buy her drinks anyways.

• jonney 5 years ago

Whiskey AND Sugar Magnolia??? You want to go out sometime?? Next article you should examine the 'tour de rail'. I think that could really take off.

• Lisa B 5 years ago

Kika and Claire know how to do it! It was a very funny and well written article with great advice. Don't lead those creeps on! You'll never get rid of them

• MamaTing 5 years ago

Well said Kika, it's so very true.

• Augusta 5 years ago

Nice to see that Denver hasn't changed since I left...

• Tush 5 years ago

That's it, don't beat around the bush just break their poor little hearts right off the bat, done and done. Thus avoiding meaningless conversation for the sake of being nice and also avoiding the “walk of shame” once you have slipped into those familiar fitting beer goggles.

• Father D 5 years ago

Why attacking Stentson and other American values? Soon we shall make fun or outright dismiss all good men that enjoy a burger, a truck, a beer, or a good and tame woman. This feminist streak makes me sick.

• Chet 5 years ago

I'm with father D. I grew a mustache because I was born with a cleft palate if you have a problem with that I’ll punch you in the face! I’ve had many women tell me to kiss off and I don’t appreciate it, I would rather live the fantasy. One time a girl name Whitney talked to me for 2 hours down at the VFW. She was hot… it was the best night of my life.

• Ron 5 years ago

Next article...what to do when even "not being nice" doesn't work!

There are ways to still be nice, make your point, and not be a jerk. Simply saying your not interested and doing it in a kind way will often do the trick. There is no need to be a jerk or take pleasure in juding people or putting them down.