This past week it came to pass that the public is awakening to the fact that the country is not experiencing anything even remotely close to a “Recovery”…surprise, surprise, surprise! Anyonewith an IQ above a single digit should know that by just looking around. We have an Administration supported by a media that has continued a propagandist policy of not being truthful about the current state of the nation, and is closer to a downhill spiral rather than improving for most Americans.
“It is such good fortune for governments that people do not think”…do you know who uttered those words? They came from the mouth of Adolph Hitler and was positively re-affirmed by the election and subsequent re-election of Barack Obama who has led the country down a liberal-progressive path that could only be truly appreciated by former President Jimmy Carter, who will now go down in history as the “second-worst” U.S. President.
Historians often view events in terms of statistical data, but the media seldom comes to the same conclusions because they view the world through rose-colored glasses so tainted by their preconceived ideological stance. Most of us would agree that liars figure and figures lie, but often the statistical data is so overwhelming, particularly in weighing the success and/or failure of the current Administration, the truth can longer be covered up:
- Number of people on Food Stamps – 47,000,000…a rise of 20 million over the last 8 years.
- Number of people actually working full-time - 101,716,000 compared to 108,592,000 people who were on some sort of means-tested government benefits program in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- “In 35 states welfare pays better than an actual job. This is what we call an "incentive"--and the U.S. is incentivizing people to not work. Why would a person actually get a job if they could be paid more to stay home? In Pennsylvania, a single women with children working a job that pays $29,000 a year actually receives $57,345 in total income when welfare benefits are factored in. Conversely, if thewoman were to work a job that paid $69,000 a year, her net pay after taxes is only $57,045.”
- Total non-farm payroll employment rose by 192,000 in March. The Administration touts this number and that “x-number of jobs” have been created under Obama, however according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics job growth averaged only 183,000/month over the last year. With 180,000 new people entering the job market every month, this amounts to virtually NO GROWTH.
- The Census Bureau has revealed that under the Obama Administration median household income has declined by 7.3%. In January, 2009, when he entered office, median household income was $54,983. By June, 2012, it had spiraled down to $50,964. , or a loss of $4,019 per family, and it is getting worse by the month.
- After-tax middle-class incomes in Canada — substantially behind the U.S. in 2000 — now appear to be higher than here in the states. Additionally, the poor in much of Europe now earn more than poor Americans.
Now with the 2014 elections ahead of us we have the likes of James Carville and Stan Greenberg, two Democrat strategists, advising the politically leaning Left up for re-election to change the political debate from the” failed Obama recovery” to a series of lies and insinuations that will once again trick the naïve and unsuspecting ignorant voters into believing all is well in their land of make-believe. They have compiled a list of talking points that can be used by the Democrats in power to focus attention on what anyone of minimal intelligence should recognize as plain and simple “flim-flam”.
Carville is no dummy when it comes to tricking those who do not think for themselves and firmly believes in Hermann Goering’s time tested words of wisdom… “Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”
The new jargon for the Administration and those who are responsible for the economic catastrophe we have witnessed since 2008, is to focus on the Marxist-Leninist text-book plan that pits whole segments of the population against each other so they do not think about the real issues:
- Attack the opponents of their liberal progressive ideas by invoking class envy: Does anyone with a brain actually believe that if the government were to take all of Bill Gates money away from him it would improve their life in any way?
- Use the Race Card and the War Against Women every opportunity. This has to be the most galling of their entire strategy. Does anybody but me know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and that he spent the lives of 600,000 Americans to abolish slavery? Are people so ignorant of history that they don’t know that the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which outlawed discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin, could not have been passed without the support of the Republican Party which began the drive for true equality as early as 1940.
The Civil Rights Act of 1964 – those who voted “Aye” (in favor of)
House vote 153 of 244 (63%) 139 of 171 (80%)
Senate vote 46 of 67 (69%) 27 of 33 (82%)
- Use Green Energy and tell the world the Republicans only want to pollute the water, air, land, plunder our national resources, and just hope nobody remembers the 34 failed companies run by friends of Obama who received massive amounts of taxpayer funds including Solyndra ($535 million), SunPower ($1.2 billion), FirstSolar ($1.46 billion), Fisker Automotive($529 billion); Brightsource ($1.6 billion), and countless others, yet went down in flames. And after all that has been squandered on Friends of Barack (the political donors who ran these companies), we see less than 7% of the nation’s energy use powered by alternative sources!
- Continue the dialogue to profess the Republicans want dirty coal, drive their expensive SUV’s, and have no intention of ever addressing Global Warming. What in God’s name is wrong with these liberals? One volcanic eruption causes more green-house gases and pollutants than all the vehicles that have ever been driven. Last year I documented such facts in several articles, but since we have 50-60 volcanic eruption ever year around the world and we are still here to talk about it speaks for itself. Do I have to even go into the nuclear catastrophes that have occurred and the doomsayers telling life will never be the same?
- Exploiting the One Percenters will be the battle cry from the Left, BUT has already been exposed as the biggest hoax /lie on par with Obama and his Obamacare whoppers since it was exposed by the Boston Herald. They outed Democrat “darling” and presidential hopeful, Elizabeth Warren, when she railed against the filthy rich One Percenters:
“While U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren sleeps in her $5 million mansion in Cambridge, and got paid $350,000 to teach just one class at Harvard, she had the audacity to say in an interview with Jon Stewart this week that ‘the system is rigged to benefit the rich.’
Yes, Sen. Warren, that would be you. Under a free-market, capitalist system, you became a U.S. senator and multimillionaire whose own net worth hovers around $14.5 million, according to personal financial disclosure reports filed in 2011.
Newsflash for Warren: With that kind of cash, you are a One-Percenter! That very demographic you vilified and campaigned against.
Yet liberal hypocrites, like Warren and countless fellow phonies in Hollywood, want to denigrate a capitalist system — and make America a socialist country after they personally benefited from a free-market system. Now once Warren and Hollywood hypocrites are living lavishly in their ivory towers, they preach about ‘income inequality’ and the ‘little guys’.”
As a note about the One Percenters most of the media will not disclose is that of the 20 wealthiest families in America, the support for political parties is exactly even with 7 giving to the Democrats and 7 to the Republicans…one of the top 20 gives no money to either party and 5 make sure they “hedge their bets” by giving to both parties. But you NEVER hear a word about the biggest political donor of them all who influences the vote more than all the rest …Act Blue, a consortium of unions that has given about $500 million to Democrats over the last ten years.
And finally, James Carville’s strategy is to hammer the Evil Koch Bros for trying to “influence the political process”…What a bunch of baloney! Harry Reid stood at his podium in the Senate and talked about how evil they were without ever mentioning the Koch Brothers donated $100 million to build a new wing on Presbyterian Hospital in New York. The donation sparked the hospital labor unions…yes, the same labor unions which will benefit from the many jobs the new wing will create, to picket in protest. By the way…the Evil Koch Brothers are only 59th in political donations which means there are 58 spots above them…Just how evil are those other 58?
When it comes to tall tales few can hold a candle to the current flock of bozos that occupy Washington and the media who have forgotten what real reporting, like Woodward and Bernstein, is all about. By now all grow-ups should know that what the politicians and those in government tell us should always be subject to scrutiny or as Reagan was so fond of saying “trust but verify”. I know that is difficult when we have oversight by Congressional committees who are blocked by better Administration interference than any NFL football team, and FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests that simply are ignored.
Best bet about TRUST…Just ask a Veteran or an Indian (sorry…for those politically correct among us, I’d better say “Native Americans”) for surely they have a real life story to tell all of us about trusting the word of the government.