Make an eye-catching autumn display for your front or back porch. It is a beautiful way to start decorating your home for fall. This display would also look lovely on your front yard, garden area or deck.
- Medium wood wheelbarrow
- Paint brush
- Medium scarecrow
- Mums in various colors
- Medium primitive star
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- In a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors, stain your wheelbarrow. Let dry, repeat.
- Paint a coat of varnish over the entire wheelbarrow to help seal and protect it from the elements. Let dry.
- Glue your primitive star on the center, front of your wheelbarrow.
- Cover your mum planters with pretty foil paper, or transfer them into pretty fall pots.
- Place your wheelbarrow on your porch.
- Place the scarecrow at the center, back of the wheelbarrow.
- Place a mum in front of the scarecrow, then place the remaining plants around the scarecrow.
- Place pumpkins evenly throughout your autumn wheelbarrow centerpiece.
This outdoor autumn decor piece is best displayed on a covered porch or outdoor area of your home that has a little coverage to help protect it from the elements.