See also:

What would you do? A reminder of Jesus role in your life

Don't forget Jesus is always with you
Don't forget Jesus is always with you
www.myspace.com/203174356

Comments

Great article Lynnette! Often in our daily lives it's difficult to be Christ-like, but that is exactly what God calls us to do. Thanks for the reminder!

What insight!! You are spot on with that one!! What would you advise when things are going down the tubes and our "Christian Brothers" are even threatening us with all manner of silly legal actions? Didn't Jesus give us a plan of action when we are persecuted to turn the other cheek? I can't remember chapter and verse but would like your views please.

You are Pathetic!!!!!!!! You have NO IDEA what Christlike means. You are one of the most egocentric people I've ever met. You should sing the worship chorus, and I quote "It's all about me, for my glory and my fame..." You were put out of your previous church because of horrible behavior. Now you write articles about being Christlike? You are an Anti-Christ. You suffer chronic halitosis and wouldn't know Jesus if He were to show up in your small group at Shiloh. And oh yea, it's small Baby. Because no one in their right mind likes your disgusting little self. I could puke!!!

WOW!! I mean come on Anonymous! That was extremely caustic. Lynette deserves an apology.

Lynnette is not an anti Christ, and I have never known her to suffer from bad breath. She is ,unfortunately, behaving and living in a way that is in opposition to what she proclaims in her articles and other areas of her life. It breaks my heart! But is is the truth. Pray for her. That she will find her way home to Christ's redemption. If she was where she proclaimed to be, she would not be doing the things she is doing-Period.

• Lynnette 4 years ago

Private issues between two people should remain private. Examiner.com is not the place to air dirty laundry or lash out. There IS a Christ like way to handle disagreements and legal proceedings, both which do not include the internet, particularly this column. If you have something you'd like to say, start your own blog, but this Examiner will continue to walk in the light as HE is in the light and try in my humanness to help others get back up when they fall down.
    Lynnette Stevens