In case you haven't noticed yet, New York Fashion Week begins today! All of the hysteria and excitement is currently underway in New York City.
And in addition to the hot new fall collections to take to the runways, we also have our sights set on the fashion in-crowd and what they'll be wearing as they make their way to the venues.
If you plan on heading down to Fashion Week to take part in one of the most exciting events of the year, there are a few methods of style to consider as you gather together your look.
You can go for the seasoned editor look, (the look of a effortlessly chic fashion glitterati who knows her stuff) or the look of star gazing spectator ( the eclectic look most bloggers and other fashion heads go for, emanating their own style worthy of a street style footnote)
Here are a few key pieces to nail the look(s)
Seasoned Editor Look:
1. Valentino Mesh Ankle Boots $1,445 saksfifthavenue.com
2. Anya Hindmarch Bathurst Deconstructured Satchel $1,510 matchesfashion.com
3. Diane Von Furstenberg Carpreena Mini Dress $325 matchesfashion.com
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs Mixed Media 'Nessi' Coat $795 stylebop.com
5. Kenzo Printed V Neck Dress $465 modaoperandi.com
6. Lanvin Vintage Round Hammered Sunglasses $450 saksfifthavenue.com
Star Gazing Spectator Look:
7. BCBGMaxAzria Lister Textured Wedge Sandal $295 bcbg.com
8. Black Tres En Vogue Madame Sweatshirt $41 riverisland.com
9. Destroyed Roll Call Boyfriend Jean $37 wetseal.com
10. B Brian Atwood 'Bo' Mini Crossbody Bag $295 shopbop.com
11. Humble Chic Deco Statement Necklace $54 humblechic.com
12. Leatherette Skirt Midi Dress $45 dailylook.com