Take a fashion and style tip from Kate Middleton about what to wear on St. Patrick’s Day.
Her lovely royal ness Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge wore for the St. Paddy’s Day Parade in Aldershot, England on March 17, 2013 the same Irish green coat from last year.
Kate had the lovely lady like coat altered to perfectly fit her this year’s growing baby belly.
The Duchess of Cambridge beamed with her usual sunny disposition on what appeared to be a very cold blistery rainy day.
Traditional Irish shamrocks were pinned to Kate's lapel and bouquets of wild flowers were presented to her from the children of Ireland.
American style mavens lusting for green can check off from this glamorous green list of fashions when the occasion arises like today to wear green courtesy of Nordstrom.
- Casual weekend wear a green cardigan
- Workday means a green jacket
- Going out in a green blouse with Peter Pan collar by Kate Spade is super great
- Vacation in a printed green beach cover up
- Party like a leprechaun dressed in green skirt with lace bodice by Valentino
- Sleeping in green lace romper is oh so cute and cozy
- Underneath it all wear your sexy lingerie in green
Of course it’s noteworthy even the folks from Singapore took part in the green day for Ireland by participating in the St. Patrick’s Day parade at Boat Quay.
Singapore's Irish community gathered at Boat Quay for a three-day-long St Patrick's Day Street Festival, which featured street performances, buskers, and Irish food and drink. Luck ‘o’ Irish in green.