Thanksgiving has come and gone but the containers in the refrigerator are still filled with left-over’s. After a few days of repeating the meal over it gets boring to everyone in the family. What if you take those same dishes and put them together in potable form by making muffins out of those left-over’s. Now you can enjoy a different taste and texture without the boredom and freeze the excess to keep for another day when there isn’t much time to cook up a full meal. This is an easy meal to prepare since everything in it has already been cooked which takes more than half the work out of creating turkey muffin cups.
- 2 cups of stuffing
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of turkey gravy
- 1 cup turkey, cubed
- ½ cup of peas and carrots
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375’.
- Apply a light coating of cooking spray over a 6-cup muffin pan.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the stuffing and egg together.
- Place the stuffing into the muffin cups to and spread it out along the inside walls, this will be the crust for the turkey dinner muffins.
- Then mix together all the remaining ingredients together in another bowl.
- Spoon out the mixture and fill the muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for 18-22 minutes.
- Transfer the muffins onto a platter and they are ready to serve.
Don’t waste all that good cooking – just turn it into something new and delicious!
© 2013 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved
Never miss another recipe, cooking tip or news story again! Subscribe to Beverly Mucha @ Jackson Cooking Examiner and receive a free notification every time something new is published.
More reading topics from this author: