You and your partner have been dating for about a year, and you start to realize that the sex you had is dying down. You started noticing that the pattern that is expected from him is slightly taking a turn for the exit sign. Oh no… what to do? The twisted part to this situation is that only one of the persons involved in the relationship is coming to that conclusion. And only one would feel the need to investigate and vocalize their opinions, usually….
The ugly truth of the matter is that in the beginning of a relationship some would agree that they had sex like jackrabbits or porn stars. And now you’re doing it… well not so much anymore. But what to do when nothing else is working? NOTHING…. He is well on his way to a different path, aka another pair of legs.
Sex is part of every ‘normal’ relationship, and it’s considered a human need. Face it, men love sex, probably more than they claim to love you; nevertheless, if ‘spicing’ things up is not working, it is probably due to him getting bored of his relationship. The best bet is to meet other people, but sometimes that’s not always the case….
Here is what you shouldn’t do:
1. Do not look through his phone. This will give him every opportunity to say that the relationship is not working out due to your lack of ‘trust.’
2. Do not call, chat, or arrange a meet with his best friend. This will give your guy the ability to makes excuses to leave, because he feels your insane for trying to involve his best friend.
3. Do not follow him with your car just to see if he is going where he says he is going to be. He will notice and it would make it easier for him to leave you. And you probably wouldn’t want him shouting ‘help’ either….
4. Do not assume that everyone he speaks to is home wrecking your relationship. You never know, it could be his boss or a co-worker. If you get him fired the tables will turn on you.
Here is what you should do:
1. Tell your man the honest truth. Tell him that you are starting to wonder why his cannoli does not desire your tomato anymore. Or you can word it your way, which ever works best…. Maybe you prefer a different food group to relate to your genitals?
2. Have dinner with him where your first date occurred. This is to remind him why he wanted to be with you in the first place. If he is clueless and does not see any reason to be there, run for your life…. The love he had for you sailed off already. There is no excuse for him to not see what’s wrong in his relationship.