For those who still need to buy a gift, the big question is, "What stores are open on Christmas Day?" Of course, most people want to know if Walmart and Target are open, but any place procrastinators can find a last-minute gift seems to be of utmost importance today.
If you are headed out to find a last-minute present on Dec. 25, 2013, you'll find very few stores open, but don't despair. You can buy gift cards, candy, toys and even flowers at the ones that are open.
Keep in mind, if you need a gift card, you can always buy one online and print it or email it without even leaving your house. Get instant eGift cards on Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Starbucks or Macy's right now.
Stores Open on Christmas Day 2013:
- 7-Eleven - gift cards, candy, lottery tickets and more. Open 24 hours.
- CVS - gift cards, candy, beauty items, gift wrap, candy, toys. Some stores are open 24 hours.
- Walgreens - gift cards, holiday wrap, makeup, perfume, candy, toys and, if you need it, headache medicine. Most stores are open until 6 p.m.
Hungry? Here's a list of restaurants open today: Restaurants open Christmas Day 2013 for sit down, buffet and take-out meals
Malls and retail stores will re-open for business as usual on Thursday, Dec. 26, 2013. Of course, lines will be long at the returns counter, but there will be deals galore.
If you're ready to shop now with that shiny gift card you got from Santa, there are good deals available now. Shop online in your pajamas:
- Amazon's 2013 after Christmas deals: Big discounts on gifts you didn't get
- Best Buy Day after Christmas deals: MacBook, Kindle Fire, HDTVs, XBox One games
Subscribe to the Sales & Deals Examiner here for the latest information on the best deals online and in stores.