Curious about the state of San Francisco construction? Check out the latest version of the San Francisco Pipeline Report, which covers the fourth quarter of 2013.
A few highlights:
- As of the report, there are 857 projects in the pipeline. Of that amount, 74 percent are exclusively residential and 17 percent are mixed-use with both residential and commercial components. Just 8 percent of the projects are non-residential.
- That means a total of 50,400 units are set to be added to the city's stock. This is considered high relative to historical figures.
- About 18 percent of projects are currently under construction.
- Around 20 percent have received the necessary approvals.
- One in three projects have filed building permit applications with the city.
Wondering what to do with your own piece of San Francisco paradise? Get in touch!
Dreaming of San Francisco? Cece Blase offers local advice to San Francisco buyers, sellers and owners-- and feeds the dreams of those who wish they could live in Tony Bennett's 'City by the Bay.' Call 415-577-0809 or email email@example.com. www.ceceblase.com