Things are pretty bleak right now and it seems to get bleaker with each passing day. What will happen next and what lies ahead for America?
The answer may surprise you - even frighten you to say the least. With the nation facing an average unemployment rate of over 9% and with the stock market plummeting hundreds of points on a weekly basis, it’s hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel.
In early August, CNN Money reported that investors lost a trillion dollars in one single day – that’s more than the GDP of many third world countries.
Then there is the rising number of violent crimes being committed, based in part on the economy. How often in recent months have we heard news stories about parents killing each other and/or their children, laid off or terminated coworkers killing each other, and so on?
Recently, in Charlotte alone the number of robberies and murders has been on the rise. According to recent statistics, your chances of being a victim of a crime in Charlotte are 1 in 97, while your chances of being a victim in the state of North Carolina are 1 in 205.
And now there’s protesting across the nation, which started in the streets of New York City on Wall Street and the Brooklyn Bridge, in lieu of riots and looting that broke out in London back in August.
According to the Washington Post, the protests are due to hit the streets of Washington on Thursday.
Quite frankly dear friends, the news that lies ahead isn’t favorable.
I wish that I could quote some Bible verses that would reassure us all that things will soon be better, but that’s just not the truth.
Never mind what some TV Evangelists and politicians are saying about how we will get through these rough times and America has always overcome adversity in the past – because that’s just what it is – the past!
No, the Bible projects a far worse future than you or I care to visualize –
Mat 24:2 * And Jesus said to them, “Do you not see all these things? Truly I say to you, There shall not be left here one stone on another that shall not be thrown down.”
Mat 24:3 And as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the world?”
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said to them, “Take heed that no man deceive you.
Luk 21:9 But when you hear of wars and disturbances, do not be terrified, for all these things must first occur, but the end is not at once.”
Luk 21:10 And He said to them,“Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows…
Mat 24:21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world to this time; no, nor ever shall be [again].
Mat 24:22 And unless those days should be shortened, no flesh would be saved. But for the elect's [the people of GOD and followers of Christ]sake, those days shall be shortened.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ! Or, There! Do not believe it.
Mat 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders; so much so that, if it were possible, they would deceive even the elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you beforehand.”
* (Please note that many scholars believe that segments of Matthew chapter 24 – “The Mt. Olivet Discourse”- verses 2 & 9 through 20 - possibly, along with Luke chapter 21 – verses 12 to 24, may only refer to the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. and to the persecution of the first century Church, which would answer the disciples’ first question – “When shall these things be?”. Except for Matt. 24:2, the other verses that I have quoted are commonly believed to refer to the “end times” or the disciples’ second question exclusively - “And what shall be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the world?”).
What may lie ahead for America?
- Our entire economy may collapse, plunging us into greater hardship than the Great Depression. Paper money will lose most of its already declining value. The Eurodollar will subsequently fall in value just as quickly, sending the Western hemisphere into utter turmoil and joblessness.
- Protests, looting and riots will force the government to declare a state of emergency nationwide and enforce Martial Law throughout the country.
- The U.S. may become chaotic and the Constitution may be amended to reflect new “powers” affiliated with Congress.
- The U.S. may fall further down in its credit rating and will lose its status as the “world leader”.
- Tens of millions of more Americans will become homeless and destitute in the coming months and years.
- No one in America will be able to turn things around economically and the world will be plunged into a third world war – especially the Middle East as plans for peace suddenly fall apart.
- The answer to solve the crises will come from a foreign land and a European group that will seem to fix things temporarily.
- The U.S. will be forced to adopt the new European system of currency through a new type of “credit” instead of mere cash. This will result in what we know as “The Mark of the Beast” in Revelation chapter 13.
- This European group of leaders will reveal their true intentions to bring the world into the leadership of their god – Lucifer, and the U.S. will be absorbed into its organization.
Ultimately, the heads of our own government will be and have already been involved in this plot to deceive us. All of this has been carefully planned – the fall of the U.S. and European economies jointly, the further rise of the “elite” or “leisure class” as those of us in the middle and lower classes, are sacrificed by our own political leaders.
America and every other current great world leader or nation must be thrown down or collapse so that the world will be in such utter chaos that it will plead, demand that someone, anyone do something.
Here enters the Beast…
The current world fiscal crisis, the strange and terrifying weather patterns, earthquakes in Japan and Virginia, combined with the compassion of many becoming cold (heinous murders, violence, and other barbarous acts) are all pointing to the grim reality that life will never be the same again and neither will America.
You see, it won’t matter who you vote for next November – Perry, Bachman, Gingrich, or Obama – vote for them all if you wish, no one can prevent what’s going to happen. And no one will prevent it – the words of Scripture MUST be fulfilled.
America will face economic and political ruin and she won’t be alone. The rest of the world will go down with her and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse will be leading the way.
Before Christ’s second coming, all hell must be unleashed upon the world and in Christ’s own words, if He didn’t come when He is coming, no one would survive.
So what lies ahead for America is a catastrophic series of events that will make us all frightened to get up out of bed and the sad truth is that those who run things are intentionally placing us in this situation.
If you don’t believe me or disagree, just keep watching the news – it won’t get any better.
We are facing the destruction of the American Dream and no one can save it; for it is quickly transforming into the “American Nightmare”.
The late comedian and satirist George Carlin once said in a standup routine shortly before his death, “The owners of this country know the truth – it’s called the “American Dream”- because you have to be asleep to believe it.”
Quite frankly, every American should see the footage of Carlin’s take on the American Dream in its entirety. I would love to place the video in this article, but the adult language used in it prevents me from doing so.
However, if you are not easily offended by “colorful metaphors”, you can see the routine by clicking here.