On Saturday, March 3, Rihanna tweeted a picture of a bag of rice cakes sporting a pair of sunglasses and earrings, similar to a photo Tran once posted on Twitter. (See slideshow) Perhaps it's a coincidence but let's rewind a bit.
The day the "Birthday Cake" remix was released - on Rihanna's birthday - fans began to question Rihanna's revised lyrics, referring to her 'cake' as being sweeter than rice cakes.
Given the fact Brown is featured on the new track and Rihanna is known for sending messages with underlying meaning, the rice cakes reference seemed to refer to Chris' new girlfriend of over a year.
After the remix dropped, @Karrueche tweeted, "I know you want me to say something." "But I'm Ray Charles to the bullsh*t".
Then two weeks later, the rice cakes twitpic surfaces looking a lot like a photo of Karrueche. Maybe it's just a coincidence but even if Rihanna isn't targeting the aspiring model, doesn't the blonde-bombshell realize the picture could possibly offend a lot of her fans?
Throughout the supposed Rihanna/Chris Brown reunion rumors, Karrueche seems to go unfazed. Instead she's tweeting pictures of Chris cooking her dinner and pictures of the couple sharing quality time on Instagram.
After all, Karrueche is still technically Brown's girlfriend. He's tattooed her image on his arm and the two recently moved in together, according to TMZ.
Do you think Rihanna and Chris Brown are on the road to publicaly getting back together?
Check out the slideshow of Chris and Karreuche.
Need an event or story covered? Contact Tiffanydiva@gmail.com.
Recent articles by Tiffany Warner you might also like:
- Sorry people, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs did not win an Oscar
- Baby Blue Ivy news: Beyonce, Jay-Z, Blue Ivy Carter have first family outting
- Tyler Perry's 'Good Deeds' lands No. 2 spot, Did you see it?
- Whitney Houston Death: Dolly Parton set to cash in on 'I Will Always Love You'
- Remembering 'Soul Train': Stars reflect on Don Cornelius and groundbreaking show
- Hollywood's biggest night: 84th Annual Academy Award winners (red carpet photos)