Somebody famously once said that 80% of success is showing up. If this is true what is the other 20% made of?
- What can I say?
- What action can I take?
- What issue can I bring up?
- What decision I make that would have the biggest impact?
Answering these questions truthfully and honestly, after first meditating on them, is the path to choosing actions that could better serve your higher purpose. You could be reaping the benefits of the ’now.’
Making the most use of now
Rejection, failure and sometimes ridicule can be the risks of making the most of now. Having the courage also increases space for any number of opportunities. That is why emotional courage is something we could all use more of and should seek to develop.
What can you do right now
We’ve all been in those moments where we really wanted to say something or really felt compels to do something but out of fear, did not. We let the moment pass us by. Next time you are in that situation pay attention to the sensation in your body. Can you connect the conflicting urges to act or not to act? This is the first step to action.
To get the latest updates from National Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.