StrollerStrength workouts are a parent's dream! It is a 60 minute outdoors interval based workout that keeps children near as the parents get an effective and efficient workout. The following points about StrollerStrength are areas that separate this class from others.
1. Mom and Dad can improve their fitness level while exemplifying a healthy lifestyle to their children.
2. Judy Paris, nationally certified, devises classes using over 30 years of personal training and 5 years of motherhood experience.
3. Workouts include monkey bars, resistance tubing, bodyweight, hills, benches, and so much more! The workouts are slightly different each time, but with a consistency present so progression can be seen.
4. Being out with nature is a great opportunity to reap the health benefits of exercising while being outdoors.
5. StrollerStrength alternates cardio based exercises with strength and flexibility. There is a strong empasis on core, alignment, and proper mechanics. Core (abdominal, back, and hips) strength is an absolute necessity due to the constant lifting parents do daily.
Being a parent is tremendously demanding. Parents need to have energy, strength, and be in good overall health in order to complete our daily activities. StrollerStrength offers the opportunity weekly to acheive this!
Classes are held Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at 9 am on the trails of Peccole Ranch in the Summerlin area of Las Vegas. (Sunday Bootcamp class is just grown-ups. A chance for some much needed and requested "me" time!)