1. Arts & Entertainment
  2. Celebrity

What is Joe Jonas up to? (See Video)

Nick Jonas is busy on the road with his band the Administration and Kevin Jonas is busy enjoying new wife Daniella, but what's Joe Jonas been up to? Well, other than pursuing an acting career, he's been busy working on some new music of his own.

"I'm just here to support Nick...a little more acting, would be awesome," he shared with MTV News on the red carpet before the Critics' Choice Awards.

Does all this talk about marriage and side-projects and acting mean the end for the Jonas Brothers? "Yeah, it's over," he joked. "Just kidding. It just makes it even better for the three of us and means that we all have our own individual styles of music that we love."

Joe also shared that he's been working on some of his own music, which means that soon enough the Jonas Brothers could be competing for spots on the charts.

"I'm doing a lot of writing and I'm not sure where that will pick up," he said. "I'm kind of sure, but I can't really talk about it. I'm excited. It's gonna be a really cool 2010. [Nick's] music and the music I'm writing and Kevin's music that he really wanted to start writing. I think all of our music together after all this time is really going to make it a great tour and a new album. So it's great to be able to have these opportunities to do these different things."

Comments

• Jaycee 4 years ago

Joe is the hottest brother !!!!!!!!!!

• Hee 4 years ago

Yep, he's pretty cute.:) Joe's the sweetest, smartest, most interesting Jonas, too.

Love them all together, but if I had to choose? JOE ALL THE WAY!

• katey 4 years ago

Actually Joe is the one that is most insecure. By drawing attention to himself, he can take attention away from Nick's project. Joe has nowhere near the musical talent that Nick does. Nick is so humble and sensitive. Joe is cute and he will tell you so. Nick is actually the cutest.

• gracie 4 years ago

yes he is

• hanna 4 years ago

i love kevin jonas

• LILA 4 years ago

SORRY , JOE IS THE ONE 4 ME , NICK CANNOT BEAT IT EVEN IF NICK IS THE CUTEST , SORRY JOE IS THE HOTTEST AND THE MOST FUN TO BE WITH , THERE ARE ALL GOOD JUST THAT NICK IS A BIT TOO QUIET 4 MY TASTE , I LIKE JOE ACTIVE AND HUMOROUS WAY! SO YES JOE ALL THE WAY =)

• Paige 4 years ago

Kevin doesn't get enough credit. I'm A Kevin. <3. TEAM KEVIN

• LILA 4 years ago

• loli 4 years ago

i am a joe girl :) find him most attractive and fun

• brittany 4 years ago

i love joe so joe all the way<3 LETS GO TEAM JOE HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sarah 4 years ago

i agree, joe is the cutest hottest and sweetest jonas, he is the one im most interested in :) i'm a joe girl for sure :)