The Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) is currently accepting registrations for their webcast “Get Prepared to Make Timely Decisions for Your Retirement”, a retirement planning seminar for employees, retirees, etc. scheduled to be presented on Tuesday, September 9 from 1 pm to 2:15 pm EDT.
Do you think about the following questions:
- When should I retire?
- Will I have enough to retire or will I have to continue working?
- What will it take to prepare for retirement?
If so, then this webcast is for you. It may help you discover some of the following:
· When to retire.
· If you are on track with your retirement plan.
· Do you need to make changes and increase your employer provided defined contribution plan payroll deductions,
· Should you sign up for Social Security, Medicare, or Medicaid.
· What rights our elders have and how can they avoid abuse and scams.
Representatives from the Employee Benefits Security Administration, the Social Security Administration (SSA), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and the Administration on Aging, (AoA) will be presenting.
Miscellaneous Retirement Resources: