Technology, in application, can advance your positioning, professionally or socially, to say the least. Another side of the coin, as noted thru a documentary, talks about where and what job creations are really associated with growth in technology, if any; more importantly, why do we not feel it thru the notion of a robust economy, in the US or Globally? But, as critical in measurement such thoughts, it may not be the only salient question or analytical beginning. For, if technology is constantly evolving, then there exist optimal strategically based directions. However, recalling a failure of past policy focuses, in today’s overall ‘New Business Model,’ articulated, in my coverage, of the 2011 World Innovation Forum, follows as: ‘profit maximizing, by simply cutting costs, without increasing sales of your units, will not lead to long-term survival.’
Accordingly, let us lay out this inclusive set of ideas about relevant aims in the fast changing environment of tech products. The reference speaks to three sections: (1) creating a base good; (2) building ultimate success by manufacturing upgrade and revision kits, something consumers can themselves change-up; and marketing one’s experience and expertise reflective of and in the product line(s) offered. Of course, all of this is still dependent upon a level playing field, which cannot be underscored. Continuing, here are some recent trends or updates from those in business:
1. Bar-going Social Networking app launches nationally, transforming your nightlife sharing experience
BarTrendr’s Vibe feature lets users rate and share the mood, crowd and atmosphere of a bar as it’s happening. This helps other people know if a specific bar is happening now or even warns them to stay away from a bar that doesn’t suit their current mood.
BarTrendr’s national launch will kick off Sept. 28, expanding its presence to thousands of bars in most major cities across the country. www.bartrendr.com;
2. From Marken Communications (www.markencom.com), Content Insider #301 - Phone Love:
All of the latest studies say we do everything - and we mean everything - with our smarphones. It's a fantastic tool for you to stay in touch with customers, business partners, fellow employees, friends, family. It's a heckofa tool to waste time with as well playing games, watching videos.……. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fCS25DO1Gz0KFNoTr5EA9EyQcFmeySiCbCSovXu7Xgk/edit;
3. Customize Your Solution with Sans Digital, (www.sansdigital.com). Sans Digital is a provider of high capacity, multi-functional advanced storage solutions. Their NAS (Network Attached Storage) allows you to have different users access the information at the same time and backing up their data to the same device all at once;
4. Mobile devices & OTT applications in business communications - new whitepaper by: Parks Associates (http://www.parksassociates.com/index.php);
5. Hauppauge, NY — September 19, 2013 — The Tiffen Company announced today a special 100.00 USD mail-in rebate program for customers who purchase the Lowel GL-1 Power LED Light between September 1, 2013 and November 1, 2013. Its precise, powerful light source and outstanding ergonomics have made GL-1 the lighting tool of choice among enthusiasts and professionals. (http://tiffen.com/);
6. Uber-Cool, Patent-Pending Case to Double Run Time;
Versatile Free App Will Communicate With the Case… and the Case Will Respond
NEW YORK, NY (September 18, 2013) –BuQuTech™ (www.BuQuTech.com) today announced that the company will launch a Kickstarter campaign on October 1, aimed at bringing to market ChargeSmart™, a patent-pending smart battery case for the iPhone 5 and 5S.
7. Ivrea, Italy – September 19, 2013 – AroundMe Users Get Seven Minutes in iOS Heaven. Feature Highlights Include: Entire app redesigned to follow iOS 7 visual design language; No need for an external application as AroundMe gives you route directions right from the app along with business info such as phone number and website URL; AirDrop, allows users to share locations with friends and family; (www.aroundmeapp.com);
8. Latina Launches Tech Product/ Hispanic Heritage Month Feature; the discussion includes a spotlight on: Paula Moya, a Latina success story; named ‘2013 Young Entrepreneur of the Year’ by the DC Chamber of Commerce. Paula’s American life began as a dog-walker and pizza deliverer to make ends meet; she is now Principal of two businesses, including inNuevo (http://www.innuevo.com/) which recently launched the DOCKr.