If you're reading this article, chances are there is a Mercury Retrograde near, causing all of us just a little bit of fear! If you are unsure of whether or not we are experiencing a Mercury Retrograde, please check out these 2013 Mercury Retrograde Dates! If you're curious as to how this affects you directly, please consult How a Mercury Retrograde affects your sign.
As we all know, Mercury rules over communication, travel, the mind, electronics, and swiftness. During the retrograde, there tends to be all sorts of havoc wreaked upon our electronically advanced culture! Phones shut down, calls are dropped, cars malfunction, mail gets lost, thoughts become fuzzy, and so much more! With so many ideas and stories going around, what exactly should you lookout for? When the time comes, become cautious and protect your items.
What a Mercury Retrograde Affects
- Communication: phone calls are dropped, phone calls are not connected, phones break, letters get lost, orders contain the wrong items, emails go unsent, conversations are delayed, words are misinterpreted, smartphones are stupid, and internet connections fail. Double check everything, including appointments, spellings, wording, and how and what you say.
- Travel: dropped reservations, delayed flights, car problems [flats, dead batteries, wrecks], flight problems, delayed trips, delayed reservations, incorrect GPS, and anything dealing with transportation. Travel by car, as it's the safest during a breakdown. Be sure to check your fluid levels, air levels, and battery level. Pack a portable battery jumper, spare tire, car jack, cash for emergency gas, paper map, and practice car safety.
- The Mind: fuzzy thinking, wrong word usage, forgetfulness, bad contracts, and escapism. Just accept that it happens and enjoy it!
- Electronics: computers crash or fail, televisions break, cable service issues are more likely, power line failures, broken phones, broken discs, broken hard drives, and appliance failures. Back up your files!
- Slowness: Expect delays everywhere, including in negotiations. Make extra time for everything during this time.
Love Astrology? Want free daily moon updates to your inbox or feed? Subscribe or follow me on Twitter by clicking the links below this article, under my photo! Click here to Like me on Facebook! For questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at Examiner.JenniferJordan@the-broomcloset.com! Happy Gazing!
Copyright 2013 Jennifer McDonald / All rights reserved.