Looking for a last-minute holiday gift for the racing fan on your list? Tickets to the 2014 major events at Watkins Glen International go on sale Monday, December 16th, and you can save up to $25 on tickets with advanced pricing options.
Watkins Glen International 2014 Major Events:
· April 12-13: Opening Weekend
· June 26-29: Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen
· July 4-6: SCCA Glen Double Nationals
· July 11-13: Finger Lakes Wine Festival presented by Yancey’s Fancy New York’s Artisan Cheese
· August 7-10: Cheez-It 355 at The Glen
· September 5-7: Glenora Wine Cellars U.S. Vintage Grand Prix presented by Welliver
2014 camping will also be available for purchase. The GEICO Reserved Campgrounds sold out in February for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series weekend in August last year, so secure your passes early.
To purchase 2014 tickets, call 866-461-RACE (7223), visit www.theglen.com, or stop by in person - The Shop, Watkins Glen International’s official outlet, is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m.to 5 p.m. at 2 North Franklin Street, Watkins Glen, NY.
Specifics about pricing and more information can be found at www.theglen.com.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org