When you have a set of twins, triplets, quadruplets, or higher order multiples, finding good deals on clothes, toys, and accessories is a must! I love taking advantage of the local West Michigan Mom's sales for good and reasonably priced finds for my set of multiples.
The West Michigan Mom's Sale will be taking place in Grand Rapids on Friday, September 16 and Saturday, September 17th, 2011. The sale will be hosted at the Deltaplex, located at 2500 Turner NW in Grand Rapids. The sale hours will be from 9am til 2pm each day.
Admission to the sale is $5 per person. Children 12 years of age and younger are admitted free. Parking at the Deltaplex is free.
The West Michigan Mom's Salefeatures hundreds of tables filled with gently used baby and children's clothing ranging from sizes 0 through 16, maternity clothing, baby and children's toys, books, furniture, and so much more. There will be a separate large items area containing cribs, strollers, high chairs, baby swings, and many other big items as well. You are sure to find many items that you need for your set of twins, triplets, quadruplets, or higher order multiples
Here are a few pointers to make your shopping trip a huge success!
- Arrive early for the best deals.
- Bring your own tote bags for your purchaces.
- If you plan to buy a big item, bring along a friend to help you carry it to your vehicle.
- This is a CASH ONLY sale, checks will not be accepted. Bring along plenty of small bills because many sellers may not be able to make change.
- Clean out your trunk or vehicle before you go so you have plenty of room for your purchases.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes to make your shopping trip more enjoyable.
Let the bargain shopping fun begin....Good Luck!!