Full of protein
You don't have to like cottage cheese to love this recipe. You can't even taste the cottage cheese in it and it is huge boost of vitamins, minerals, and protein. It tastes like a healthy milkshake.
Place all ingredients in a strong blender in the listed order and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 raw omega 3 enriched egg (disclaimer: raw eggs may contain salmonella, use at your own risk, click here and scroll down to learn how to pasteurize them)
- 3/4 cup Calorie Countdown
- 1/2 cup Frozen Berries - Your Choice
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- dash (depending on how chocolaty you want it) of fat free sugar free instant chocolate Jell-O mix or chocolate protein powder
|Weight loss meals - Breakfast recipe # 1|
|Quick, Easy, Healthy Recipes|
|Top 18 high energy snacks to eat on the go|