Monday, March 18th: Rain and snow showers at 39 Degrees
- Head out to the Gene Siskel Film Center and take part of the European Union Film Festival as tonight four films will be playing: My Worst Nightmare at 6pm, Wasteland at 6pm, Hannibal Ante Portas at 8pm, and Chasing Rainbows at 8pm. Tickets are $11 for each film a person.
- Atwood Cafe presents FEW Kids on the Block with multi-dinner and cocktails pairing at 6:30pm. Tickets are $75 a person and half of the proceeds go to the Chicago Food Depository.
Tuesday, March 19th: Windy and colder at 33 Degrees
- Head out to the Gene Siskel Film Center and enjoy Festival of New Spanish Cinema. Madrid 1987 will be shown at 6pm and tickets are $11.
Wednesday, March 20th: Sunny, windy, and cold at 25 Degrees
- Taste the wines from the Balkans at Webster's Wine Bar between 7:30pm and 10pm. Tickets are $40 a person.
Thursday, March 21st: Sunny and cold at 31 Degrees
- City Winery presents Las Guitarras de Espana with a flamenco performance at 8pm. Tickets are still available and start at $15.
- Explore the Adler Planetarium after dark for a 21 and over event between 6:30pm and 10:30pm. See the documentary Saving Hubble, sip on a special planetarium cocktail, and enjoy DJ beats. Advance tickets are $12 or at the door $17.
Friday, March 22nd: Partly sunny at 38 Degrees
- Take part and dance at the 48th annual Eastern European Spring Festival at University of Chicago featuring dance workshops, Saturday concert, dinner, and party all weekend long. Tonight the festival starts at 8pm to midnight; Saturday starts at 7pm to 1am; Saturday and Sunday workshops from 9am to 5pm. For more information, contact John at 847-858-9822 ( I used to dance in his group and at this festival couple of years ago)
- Dance to Rihanna at the United Center at 7:30pm. Tickets start at $35 and go up to $150.
- See the most talked about Broadway show, Book of Mormon, at the Bank of America Theater at 7:30pm.
Saturday, March 23rd: Chilly with some sun at 41 Degrees
- See the Portuguesse fado singer Ana Moura perform live at the City Winery, 8pm. Tickets start at $30.
- Chicago Cultural Center will present International Vintage Poster Fair from 10am to 7pm. Admission is $15.
- Dance to Paul Van Dyke at The MID between 10pm and 5am. VIP express entry and cover before 11:30pm are still available at $25 by visiting clubtix.com
Sunday, March 24th: Bit of snow and rain at 43 Degrees
- Celebrate Philipine culture, music, and dance at Navy Pier's Crystal Gardens between 12pm and 5pm. Admission is free.
- Sample 16 different wines at the VIP Wine Crawl Tour picking up from the House of Blues and featuring chartered transportation. The tour is between 4pm and 7pm. Space is limited and VIP tickets are $85, and $30 for the after-party at the House of Blues. For tickets, visit http://springwinecrawl.eventbrite.com/