What: You’re invited to join in on January’s healthy New Year kick off with healthy fun for the whole family at Port Discovery In Baltimore. Why not get KinderFit? with the Kindersinger, meet fuzzy friends from FIDOS for Freedom and learn all about healthy living with UMBC. Pam the Kindersinger has been entertaining children with singing, dancing, puppetry, & interactive fun since 1986.
Did you know? Fidos for Freedom is a nonprofit in the greater DMV area that provides a number of programs which directly involve the training and utilization of dogs in service and therapy.
Who: Open to general public, for tickets information click here.
Check the tentative schedule planned for the day:
- Circle Time: 11 a.m. & 12 p.m.
- Cook and Tell with Wegmans: 12 p.m.; 1 p.m. & 2 p.m.
- Magic Mats Yoga: 1 p.m. ; 1:35 p.m.
- Kindersinger: 1:30 p.m. & 2 p.m.
- Fidos for Freedom: 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Gingerbricks: 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Where: Port Discovery Children's Museum, 35 Market Place, Baltimore, MD 21202
FYI: Stay in the know by clicking the +subscribe button above this article for updates on the latest trends for well-rounded lifestyle.