"June in January" stars five-time Golden Globe nominee Marilu Henner (“Taxi,” “Hitched for the Holidays”), Brooke D’Orsay (“Royal Pains,” "How to Fall in Love") and Wes Brown (“Deception,” “Shadow on the Mesa”).
June Fraser (D’Orsay) is a young woman who has dreamed about the perfect wedding all her life. She and her mother talked about wedding plans as June was growing up, planning the wedding down to the smallest detail. Her mother Kathryn (Anne Marie DeLuis, "Cedar Cove") passed away a few years ago, so memories of her mother are especially poignant as she becomes engaged and a wedding is becoming a reality.
June's boyfriend Alex Blackwell (Brown) proposes to June on New Year's Eve and it seems to be a dream come true. Alex is a handsome attorney from a wealthy family. His mother Diana (Henner) is a scheming control-freak who is determined to take over the wedding plans, although she would have chosen a different bride for her son.
The wedding is initially slated for June, which is the month she aways dreamed of for the nuptuals. Plans change suddenly when Alex gets a job offer in Cleveland and wants to marry in January se they can move to Ceveland together. With only three weeks to plan the wedding, the couple accepts Diana's offer to host the wedding at the beautifu Blackwell home, giving Diana the footing she needs to take over wedding planning.
June tries to salvage her special day and pull off the perfect summer wedding she’s always wanted despite the chilly calendar change and Diana’s cold calculating scheming. When Diana goes so far as to present a prenuptual agreement to June and Alex, the wedding is in danger to being cancelled altogether.
The cast of "June in January" includes: Brooke D’Orsay (June Fraser), Wes Brown (Alex Blackwell), Marilu Henner (Diana Blackwell), Gerard Plunkett (Richard Blackwell), Barclay Hope (Charlie Fraser), Christie Laing (Tessa Williams) and Chelsea Hobbs (Bethany Barnard).
“June in January” is a Johnson Production Group, Inc. production. Tim Johnson and Jean Abounader are the executive producers. Oliver De Caigny is the producer. Mark Griffiths directed from a script by Abounader and J.B. White.
- When Calls the Heart a frontier series on Hallmark Channel
- The Sweeter Side of Life a romance on Hallmark Channel
- A Taste of Romance a Hallmark movie with a culinary theme
- The Seven Year Hitch a Hallnark romance
- Remembering Sunday a romance on Hallmark Channel for Valentine's Day
- Chance at Romance a love story on Hallmark Channel
- Betty White and Jennifer Love Hewitt star n Lost Valentine
- A Ring by Spring a romance on Hallmark Channel
- Nearlyweds a Hallmark romance about love and marriage
- Kellie Martin stars in I Married Who? on Hallmark Channel