The top seeded and undefeated Hampden Academy Broncos boys basketball team will have to wait until Monday to open up their 2014 tournament run.
The Broncos were scheduled to play against Lewiston on Saturday evening.
With another winter storm nailing the state of Maine on Saturday, the Maine Principals' Association decided to postpone the two evening games scheduled for the Augusta Civic Center.
Hampden and Lewiston will now play at 1 p.m. on Saturday.
Messalonskee and Edward Little will start the day on Monday as their game was moved from Saturday night to Monday morning at 8:30.
Two class A boys games were played on Saturday afternoon.
The Oxford Hills Vikings won a quarterfinal game for the first time in nine years.
The Vikings defeated the #3 seed Bangor Rams by a score of 44-41.
Oxford Hills will take on Brunswick in a semifinal game scheduled for Wednesday, February 19th at 7 p.m. Click here for the full class A boys tournament schedule.
The second seeded Dragons defeated Mt. Ararat in a quarterfinal game played on Saturday afternoon.
Here are the results from games played at Bangor on Saturday.
- Class B girls- Nokomis 42 John Bapst 20
- Class B boys- Caribou 63 Winslow 61
- Class B girls- Foxcroft 33 Waterville 25
- Classs B boys- Hermon 68 Oceanside 63
- Class B girls- Presque Isle 67 Gardiner 42
- Class D boys- Hodgdon 57 Fort Fairfield 42
- Class D boys- Easton 41 Bangor Christian 37