Your family and best friends have a link to your healthiness. Those people we spend time with can have an influence on what and when we eat. All of this is information that shows our healthy or unhealthy lifestyle and choices. The people behind the site massivehealth.com want to show you data about our food and our health.
Part of their five month, seven million rating, and crowd sourced study is a look into how other people effect our eating and health habits. The full and complete infographic is located on their site, but the main points are as follows.
- Our friends influence the healthiness of what we eat by 34.5%
- One spouse is 37% more likely to be obese if the other one is
- People are 40% more likely to be obese if a sibling is
- People are 57% more likely to be obese if their friends are
- We eat similar types of foods as our friends do