Walt Disney was a very creative person. He had a vision and put every creative bone in his body behind something he truly believed in. Disney guests will have plenty of opportunity to explore their very own creative side when visiting Walt Disney World. Everything from Kidcot Fun Stops to animation classes are available to guests of all ages.
Here are some of the more popular ways you can be creative during your Disney vacation:
Kidcot Fun Stops
Little ones visiting Epcot will be able to get creative in every country located throughout the World Showcase. Kidcot Fun Spots are a place where little ones can learn about local cultures from around the world as they decorate their very own cardboard cut out of Duffy the Disney Bear.
Kidcot Fun Stops are located at:
- Mexico Pavilion: Near Animales Fantasticos
- Norway Pavilion: At The Puffin’s Roost
- China Pavilion: Near the exit to Reflections of China
- Germany Pavilion: At Volkunst
- Italy Pavilion: Outside, near La Bottega Italiana
- American Adventure Pavilion: Outside, near Heritage Manor Gifts
- Japan Pavilion: In the Bijutsu-kan Gallery
- Morocco Pavilion: At the Marketplace in the Medina
- France Pavilion: At Souvenirs de France
- United Kingdom Pavilion: At The Toy Soldier
- Canada Pavilion: At the exit of O Canada!
Create your very own roller coaster and then ride it at CyberSpace Mountain at DisneyQuest, located in Downtown Disney WestSide. You will be given a variety of intensity level options, as well as being able to put in as many loops, turns and twists as you can handle. When done, you are able to ride the roller coaster you just built.
Learn how to draw at the Animation Academy, where you will learn step-by-step how to draw a Disney character. An instruction will guide you through the steps and show you how easy it is to draw your favorite Disney characters.
Animation Station, The Magic of Disney Animation
After enjoying the show at The Magic of Disney Animation you will be able to get a hands-on experience of what it is like to be a Disney artist. There are many ways to show how creative you are at the Animation Station, including:
- Animation Academy: Draw your very own Disney character.
- The Sound Stage: use sound effects and music to create your very own Disney soundtrack.
- Digital Ink and Paint: Add color to a classic animated movie sequence.
- You’re a Character: Answer a series of questions and find out what Disney character you are most like.
Visit Downtown Disney and stop by the LEGO Store where you can build just about anything with the collection of these building blocks. Some creativity options include building your own car and then racing it against another LEGO creator and putting together your own customized LEGO people.
As you can see there are many ways you can be creative at Disney. Keep your eyes open and you may find even more opportunities to get your creative juices flowing.