Load up the cars because it's almost time for a roadtrip down to WonderCon!
Today Warner Bros. Studios has announced its WonderCon 2013 line-up, and from fan favorite CW series Arrow to FOX's breakout hit The Following, it is more than worth spending your Easter weekend down in Anaheim.
While panel times have not yet been announced, you can easily start planning your weekend schedule with Warner Bros.' screening and signing programming:
Starting March 29 2013:
Exclusive Warner Bros. Television Screenings — For the fourth straight year, Warner Bros. Television kicks off WonderCon with preview screenings of fan-favorite series. For 2013, WBTV will unveil — on the big screen — the world premiere of new, previously unaired episodes of the first-year hit dramas Arrow, from executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg; The Following, from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson and starring Kevin Bacon; and Revolution, from creator Eric Kripke and J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions. Additionally, fans will be able to see the series premiere episode of Warner Bros. Animation’s new Teen Titans Go! (Arena)
On March 30 2013:
- Revolution Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Following the hit show’s eagerly anticipated spring return on March 25, this panel session featuring stars Billy Burke, Elizabeth Mitchell, Tracy Spiridakos, Zak Orth, David Lyons, Daniella Alonso, and Tim Guinee, as well as co-executive producer David Rambo will tackle burning questions such as Bass’s plans for the expansion of the Monroe Republic, the long-awaited Matheson family reunion and theories on what really happened to cause the blackout. Join these “revolutionaries” as they reveal exclusive information about the remaining episodes of the first season. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions, Kripke Enterprises and Warner Bros. Television, Revolution returns March 25 and airs Mondays at 10/9c on NBC. Become a fan of Revolution on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Revolution and follow the show on Twitter at @NBCRevolution (Arena)
- Teen Titans Go! Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join producers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath as well as voice actors Greg Cipes and Khary Payton from the new half-hour action-comedy series for a Q&A moderated by Warner Bros. Animation’s Sam Register as well as an exclusive sneak peek of the show’s premiere episode — coming to Cartoon Network in April. Inspired by Warner Bros. Animation’s original fan-favorite series Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go! highlights the humorous side of being a burgeoning super hero. Featuring the return of Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg, this hilarious new series — based upon DC Comics characters — focuses on the funny business that happens to teenage super heroes between saving the world and doing the laundry. Teen Titans Go! will premiere Tuesday, April 23, at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network, with rebroadcasts running in the DC Nation block on Saturday mornings at 10:30 a.m. ET/PT, beginning April 27. Become a fan of Teen Titans Go! on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TeenTitansonDCNation. (Room 300AB)
- 1:30–2:15 pm • Teen Titans Go! Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #801
On March 31 2013:
- Arrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Join series stars Stephen Amell, Colin Donnell, Willa Holland (The O.C.) and Paul Blackthorne, along with executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg of the hit DC Comics adaptation Arrow for exclusive video footage and a Q&A panel that goes beneath the hood! From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW. Become a fan of Arrow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CWArrow and follow the show on Twitter at @CW_Arrow. (Arena)
- 2:15–3:00 p.m. • Arrow Signing: DC Entertainment Booth #801
At which of these events will we see you!?