Waukesha North High School will host it's sixth annual Band Fest Sunday, September 22, 2013 at the high school located at 2222 Michigan Avenue, Waukesha.
Event host Mr. Mark Gerber provided the following statement to Metro News Milwaukee, "This is an annual event that is the biggest fund raiser for the band. We have an amazing group of parents that donate their time, talents and treasurers to the band program. The band is an elevn-time AAAA State Champions and are now part of Bands of America."
The official press release stated the following:
The Northstar Marching Band is proud to announce the line up of bands performing at its’ 6th annual Bandfest on Sunday, September 22, 2013. After a year hiatus, this annual tradition returns with a full line up of nine quality bands form Southeast Wisconsin and a special guest from Northeast Illinois.
Performing in Bandfest this year:
· Cudahy HS Marching Band, Cudahy, WI
· West De Pere HS Marching Band, De Pere, WI
· Greendale HS Marching Band, Greendale WI
· Sauk Prairie HS Marching Band, Sauk Prairie WI
· Whitnall HS Marching Band, Greenfield WI
· Fort Atkinson HS Marching Band, Fort Atkinson, WI
· Waukesha South HS Marching Band, Waukesha, WI
· Lake Park HS, Roselle, IL
· Oak Creek HS Marching Band, Oak Creek WI
· Waukesha North HS, Waukesha WI (Exhibition)
Competition starts at 1:00pm at Northstar Stadium on the Waukesha North High School campus. Tickets are $10.00, $5.00 for students with ID and seniors, and $20.00 for a family of four; children 5 years of age and under are free. Tickets are available for purchase at the gate.
For more information, please contact Greg (262) 970-3647 or Lansing (262) 970-3645.