Ever since its debut at E3 2012, Ubisoft's "Watch_Dogs" has promised and provided gamers with some of the first glimpses into "next-generation" gaming. From the obvious detail and scale of the games over world to the subtle design cues like interior automobile lights turning on when a car door is opened, Ubisoft has been very adamant about their next-generation agenda with Watch_Dogs.
Today we finally have an idea as to what type of machine is required to push all that graphical detail as system requirements for Watch_Dogs on PC have been posted. The system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
- Note that we only support 64 bit OSs.
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM Dual Layer
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
- CPU: Quad core
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM
- CPU: Eight core
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: Latest DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM or more
- CPU: Latest Eight core or more
- RAM: 8GB or more
Those are some heavy requirements to get the most out of the game, but what can you expect? A game that's aiming to set a graphical bar will need a machine that can lift the bar in the first place.
Let me know what you think of these hardware requirements for Watch_Dogs. Do so by leaving a comment below, subscribing to me on YouTube at YouTube/Pitmonkey and by following me on Twitter @NicholasGigante.