Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

Was the Turk, Ali Akin, last one to see Stevens, involved in Benghazi attacks?

Turkish Consulate General Ali Akin
Turkish Consulate General Ali Akin

The last person to see Ambassador Chris Stevens on the night of the Benghazi attack was Turkish Consul General, Ali Akin. I’m not an investigator, but why aren't we asking more questions of the last person that met with Stevens? alQaeda fighters were outside when he left.

If you would like to receive future articles, please click on SUBSCRIBE.

It was not a consulate or embassy as previously reported but a CIA compound organizing and sending out weapons via Turkey, into the hands of AlQaeda. There was a main house for the Ambassador, and an annex down the road, which is believed to house the weapons. According to former CIA officer, Clare Lopez, “our administration was not only working with the bad guys, but also with al-Qaeda linked militias and jihadis to overthrow [President Bashar Hafez] Assad in Syria, and they let our mission go down. They let our ambassador and others die. In real time, watching it happen, and they didn’t do anything about it,”

The neighbors living by the compound, all described the militants setting up checkpoints around the compound at about 8 p.m. The State Department's timeline says the attack itself began at around 9:40 p.m. Khaled al-Haddar, a lawyer, who passed by the scene as he headed to his nearby home, said “From the way they set up the checkpoints and gathered people, it was very professional." No one was allowed in or out.

A guard at the compound said he saw no protesters. He heard a few shouts of "God is great," then a barrage of automatic weapons fire and rocket-propelled grenades began, along with barrages from heavy machine guns mounted on trucks.

Stevens's last meeting of the day, with Akin, ended at eight thirty. Stevens walked his guest to the main gate, where there was a small barracks for four men from the 17th of February Martyrs Brigade, a friendly militia hired to provide security.

So the question, remains, “how did Akin walk past the armed fighters without either being harmed or warning Stevens about them”?

Through shipping records, Fox News confirmed that the Libyan-flagged vessel Al Entisaar, which means "The Victory," was received in the Turkish port of Iskenderun -- 35 miles from the Syrian border -- on Sept. 6, just five days before the attacks. According to an initial Sept. 14 report by the Times of London, Al Entisaar was carrying 400 tons of cargo. Some of it was humanitarian, but also reportedly weapons, described by the report as the largest consignment of weapons headed for Syria's rebels on the frontlines. The cargo reportedly included surface-to-air anti-aircraft missiles, RPG's and Russian-designed shoulder-launched missiles known as MANPADS.

When questioned by writer, Diana West, Akin suggested it was just a private meeting and said, “I do not think that it was an attack against Ambassador Stevens. ….Me, personally, I did not know that there was an annex. U.S. diplomats are very discreet about their security arrangement, and we respect that due to the threats they are faced”.

Diane West doesn't believe his story because of the ship, Al Entisaar being received less than a week before, the conflict in Syria, and how the opposition to President Assad could be supported by the U.S. and Turkey.

His story doesn't add up; it’s looking like a well-planned assault, connected to the weapons.

Report this ad