The Golden State Warriors followed their win over the Lakers on Tuesday with a 126-115 loss to the Clippers in Los Angeles on Wednesday night.
Here are the post game notes:
- The starting five - Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala, David Lee, and Andrew Bogut - scored 100 of Golden State's 116 points.
- Draymond Green, Jermaine O'Neal and Mo Speights combined for 10 points off the bench.
- Iguodala recorded his first double-double as a Warrior (14 points/11 assists) and his 79th career double-double.
- Curry dished out nine assists, but also committed 11 turnovers while Iguodala had 11 assists and three turnovers as the secondary facilitator.
- Curry shot 64.2 percent from beyond the arc on 9-for-14 shooting for 27 of his 38 points.
- Curry is the fifth player in NBA history with at least three games of nine-or-more three-pointers (Kobe Bryant, Ben Gordon, Dennis Scott, J.R. Smith).
- Lee (22 points) registered his 78th consecutive game scoring in double figures.
- Harrison Barnes missed his second game with a foot issue.