Field is a global supplier of fasteners, inventory management services (VMI) and technical support. They are currently hiring an enthusiastic and dedicated Team Leader for their Warehouse Operation on the second shift. The person that will be selected will be responsible for leading team members in a fast paced warehouse environment, in the execution of daily activities to support company goals. They will need to provide the execution of daily activities to support the company goals.
- Supervising team members' daily activities.
- Participating in the continual development and improvement of warehouse standard operating procedures for the facility.
- General duties involving physical handling of product, materials, and supplies.
- Operating and maintaining warehouse equipment.
- Logging daily and monthly team member attendance hours.
- Troubleshooting shipping and/or technical issues.
- Meeting daily shipment responsibilities, including VMI, Discreet, UPS, FedEx, DHL and LTL.
- Monitoring and improving Carts to the Parts team efficiency.
- Supporting and promoting Field's Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Maintaing safety program, ISO programs, training new members, daily communications.
- Filling in for other positions as needed.
- Some bending, kneeling, twisting, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- Some college courses preferred.
Work Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years in a warehouse operation.
- Prior leadership experience.
- Proven track record of results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team based environment.
- Ability to address conflict and concerns with team members.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook knowledge.
- Strong written/communication skills to interact with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Strong management skills, and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
- Experience in blueprint reading is a plus.
- Must have previous Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience.
Field will provide the following benefits.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Life/AD&D/Short term and long term disability insurance.
- Vacation and Holiday pay.
- Wellness Program and on site fitness center.
- Profit based bonus plan.
- 401(K) program.
- Educational Assistance Program.
You can click on this link: clims.cindexinclcom/job/dfd179 and follow the directions that is provided to complete the application process. Go to the Team Leader position from the list of open positions and complete the (3) step application. You will also be asked to respond to a (2) page survey, that requires answering a series of ten questions, and uploading of a resume.
Or go the company:
Field Fastener, 9883 North Alpine Road Machesney Park, IL.