In order to have a firmer tush, you have to do a few things and SHAPE magazine agrees.
First, you must incorporate a green clean diet. Eat more whole foods, like fruits, veggies, whole grains. The second thing recommended is, plenty of pure water. Penta is an excellent choice. Incorporate half your body weight in clean liquids. Third, exercise that tush, with leg lifts to the front and the back on both sides, Try to do a least 100 on each side, maybe while you are brushing your hair in the mornings. Fourth, according to SHAPE magazine August issue, you need to give that tush a facial. Divine Derriere, is a 30 minute indulgence offered at the Ritz-Carlton, South Beach spa in Miami. This treatment includes a deep exfoliation followed by a skin-tightening caffeine-infused mask, and finally, a massage. If getting to the Ritz is not in your budget, then do it at home. B’Tyli Natural Skin Therapies offers a wonderful Coffee Butter Scrub, Dead Sea Body Mud and a Body Souffle’ that will tone, tighten and smooth that derriere. Also, what you put in your mouth largely will affect the derriere.
Here is a great food plan to help keep cellulite at bay:
1. Add daily flushers to rid your body of toxins: pineapples, apples and berries and citrus to name a few.
2. Add fruits and juices in the morning. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water, juices and green teas. Green tea is a natural fat burner.
3. Add a fresh salad with every meal.
4. Balance estrogen. Add fish and seafood in your diet twice a week.
Here is the derriere’s black list:
· Avoid or limit fried, fatty dairy foods.
· High caffeine, carbonated sodas, hard liquor.
· Red meats
· Extra salty foods.
Bottom line; be good to your body by eating clean, drinking clean and exercising.