Walmart doesn't want everyone to think that the holiday shopping has to end just because Christmas will be over very soon. On Dec. 25, 2013, Walmart announced their plans for their "After Christmas Sale," and they are going to roll back prices and roll out some of the best deals that shoppers will see this entire holiday shopping season so be ready with credit cards in hand.
On Dec. 26, 2013, Walmart is planning on opening their doors at 5:00 a.m. and letting in the hordes of bargain-hungry shoppers.
Here are just some of the deals that shoppers can find in-store and at Walmart.com:
- "Thousands" of items marked at 25-50 percent off
- Nintendo 3DS XL - $199.96 and receive free $50 Walmart gift card
- Select XBox One accessories from $50
- Select Playstation 4 accessories from $25
- Select iPad/Tablet accessories from $25
- TVs starting at $199
- Mattresses starting at $99
Check throughout all of Walmart.com though because there literally are going to be "thousands" of items at 25-50 percent off and options for free shipping as well.
You've got to make sure and look around because Walmart will have sales in departments perfumes to electronics to jewelry to video games and so much more.