Below is a brief listing of these Wall Street establishments. Stay tuned over the next few weeks and months as we profile each of them in depth and highlight special events including a 200 hour registered Yoga Alliance teacher training with world renowned instructors, master cleanse programs,shirodara therapy, panchakarma treatments and more….
- Saraswati’s Yoga Joint-Quite Simply the best little yoga joint in Connecticut. Unique up-tempo vinyassa flow classes incorporate active movement mixed with great music (not the kind you typically hear in a yoga class), meditations for the soul, and instructors who love who they are, what they do, and most of all how they help you.
- The Magdalene-Ayurvedic Massage and Therapy-a private oasis on Wall Street. Owner Lorraine’s treatments and homemade oils are sure to de-stress and help heal all who grace her doorway.
- Lisa Gengo, Naturopathic Doctor-offers a variety of alternatives and homeopathic remedies
- Pymander Bookstore-the oldest new age bookstore in CT
- Fat Cat Joe-One of the only places in Fairfield County where you can get delicious fresh brewed coffee for $1 (that’s right) and a fantastic variety of teas, served in a proper teapot.
- Fat Cat Pie Company-Thin crust organic pizza with your choice of fresh veggies and fantastic spices plus organic salads with your choice of veggies, beans, cheese, and more to add. An added plus is the extensive wine list, one of the best in Fairfield County, with good tasting glasses of wine starting at $3. Best kept secret-gluten free pizza that is off the charts.
- The Stand-offers a 5 day detoxifying cleanses to alkalize the body, delicious daily homemade/gluten free soups, juices, and smoothies
A random walk down this Wall Street is sure to please the body, mind, soul, and wallet.
For further information visit the business websites, contact me email@example.com or take a walk, or road trip and see for yourself.