WALL Miami is proud to present its lineup for Miami Music Week 2011, the week-long showcase of electronic and alternative musical events that attracts thousands of fans from around the globe. The decadent lounge inside W South Beach will host a series of renowned DJs and performers, and will also introduce new beats from some of the freshest faces in the music industry. Miami Beach boutique Atrium will also design a limited edition collection of tee shirts and scarves that are available for purchase for Miami Music Week at WALL.
Tuesday, March 22
- Favela Beach special edition with Rossone and Lil Jon with guest Tinie Tempah
Wednesday, March 23
- The CR2 Record Label party featuring Chuckie + Mync, Yolanda Be Cool, Poet Name Life & Ammo with Black Eyed Peas Tour DJs Dan Castro, Ben DJ, DJ Wady andStaffod Brothers
Thursday, March 24
- The Size World Tour launch party will present Steve Angello, AN21 & Max Vangeli,Third Party and Matteo Di Marr
Friday, March 25
- Rony Seikaly and Butch will keep guests on their feet all night
Saturday, March 26
- The Masquerade Motel Aftershow with Swedish House Mafia and friends
*Tickets can be purchased for Tuesday, March 22, Wednesday, March 23, and Friday, March 25 at www.wanttickets.com.
*Tables reservations only for Thursday, March 24 and Saturday, March 26. To reserve a table email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 26, 2011
11:00 p.m. – 4:30 a.m.
2201 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139