You had an awesome night. You were beautiful, and said all of the most hilarious quips. You had it going on. This will not be disputed as long as no one took pics. Wait, they did take pics, didn't they? And where's your left boot? Your mouth tastes like the inside of the lint catch in the dryer. Those fake lashes may be sticking together, you're not sure though because you can't quite open your eyes yet. And you definitely don't want to see who the body is beside of you.
Time to find your boot and make that walk of shame.
I know you'd prefer to have a tiny purse and carry nothing with you, but let's be honest. If you know that you have the tendency to get a little crazy when you go out, you have to take some precautions.How do you plan ahead for the walk of shame so that you can have all your act together and not look like the whore of Babylon?
- Put a tiny toothbrush in your purse or the breath strips. Fresh breath is always sexy and a nice minty pick me up.
- A scarf. Cover up the rat nest that looked so awesome last night.
- Deodorant: Look if you have to make a dash home, having a little mini-stick of deodorant will keep smelling a little fresh until you can get to the shower.
- Baby wipes: Get your face fresh with a little mini pack of wipes. Plus you can kind of um, freshen up a bit. You could buy a to-go container. If you don't want to use that much room in your purse, you could take a few and put them into a sandwich baggie with the ziploc.
- Ballet slippers: You know the flats that are all bendy and you can roll them up? Take off last night's shoes and slip those bad boys on.
- Anything that you can slip into your bag to take your outfit from night into day.
If all else fails, maybe you can get a T-shirt from the one night stand. Take these tips and make your own survival kit for the morning after.
Do you have any other tips for the party girl kit? Leave them in the comments.
If you liked this article, you may also enjoy:
Top 5 plus sized powerhouse sexual positions (Part Two)