In a direct flight from Denver, taking about three hours, visitors can find themselves in 80 degree weather even during the winter time.
Head into the heart of Disneyland and visitors will find themselves in swanky and sophisticated Waldorf Astoria.
From check-in to check-out, customer service is heavenly, offering impeccable details to remembering the guests' names. Greetings and maintaining eye contact is essential to customer service at the Waldorf Astoria.
The 498-room Waldorf Astoria Orlando is created in the tradition of the legendary New York original.
- Deluxe Room features a King bed or two Queen beds, work, desk, chair, HDTV, spacious bathroom with soaking tub and glass shower
- Deluxe Suite stands as a one-bedroom, one-bathroom suite with a full living room, dining area, wetbar, and balcony
- Luxury Suite is a corner suite with one-bedroom, one-bathroom, full living room, breakfast bar, wetbar, and balcony.
- Waldorf Astoria Suite is one-bedroom, one and a half bathroom suite with foyer entrance, full living room, breakfast bar, wetbar, and balcony.
- Chairman's Suite is offered as a two-bedroom, two bath suite with a spaciouis sanctuary.
- Governor's Suite is a two bedroom, two bath suite with panoramic views of the Bonnet Creek nature preserve, and Waldorf Astoria Golf course from the comfort of a private walk-out balcony.
- Presidential Suite is a one-bedroom, one and half bathroom suite with foyer entrance, expansive bedroom, full living room, full dining table, kitchen and balcony.
Rates range from $359 to $509 a night.
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Italian marble bath counters with dual sinks
- wired and secured Internet access
- 42-inch high definition
- slippers and robes
Food & Drink
- Bull & Bear
- Peacock Alley
- Sir Harry's Lounge
- The Clubhouse Grill
- In-room dining
Access to spa & fitness amenities
Shuttle to Downtown Disney and Disney World
Complimentary shoe shine
Daily dry cleaning/pressing and valet services
Guests have dubbed the area of the Waldorf as "uptown."
Waldorf Astoria Orlando
14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, Florida 32821
Tip #1: Check on specials and packages on the Hilton website at www.hilton.com. Deals will come up during the low season.
Tip #2: Visit www.livingsocial.com. Hotel coupons appear occasionally.
Tip #3: Send a thank you to your favorite employee at the hotel via Twitter or Facebook - you won't be disappointed.
Follow Mary Jeneverre on her Twitter feed @Jeneverre. Thank you for your support!