Let’s be frank. Most of us lead very busy, hectic lives. Between the career, the kids, housework and the yard, there simply are not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything on our never ending to-do lists. And sometimes, relationships we hold near-and-dear to our hearts can suffer due to our busy lifestyle.
Today serves as an important reminder to take a moment out of our day, and visit a relative. If you can’t do it in person, pick up the phone and give them a call. And if you have a family member in a nursing home, why not surprise him or her with an in-person visit?
Life is short. Visit a relative today.
Funny Quotes & Sentimental Sayings About Family
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” ~ Maya Angelou
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” ~ George Burns
- “The capacity for friendship is God's way of apologizing for our families.” ~ Jay McInerney
- “It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.” ~ Peter Buffett
- “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family.” ~ Jim Butcher
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.” ~ Walt Disney
- “Love your family. Spend time, be kind & serve one another. Make no room for regrets. Tomorrow is not promised & today is short." ~Unknown
- “The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.” ~ Charles Kuralt
- “Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops.” ~ Cary Grant
- “My family is my strength and my weakness.” ~ Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- “Family is not an important thing, it’s everything.” ~ Michael J. Fox