* Free admission for all costume-wearers.
* $5 admission for everyone not wearing a costume. Members get in free.
* Free face painting.
* The Oregon Mermaids will be offering Mermaid Tales and crafting of trick-or-treat bags (12-2).
* We will have autographs being signed by Kaylee Davidson, Miss Clackamas County Teen USA.
* Food will be provided for purchase by Lew's Drive In.
* Last but certainly not least, we will be providing anyone in the public free "Behind the Scenes" tours so that people can witness the good care we are taking with all our animals. Just ask a staff member.
All revelers uploading a photo of themselves to our Facebook page in their Halloween Costume between October 26 and October 31 will have a chance to win an annual family pass. Photo with the most likes wins. We look forward to all your fun costumes!
The Portland Aquarium: Housed in 12,000+ square feet are dozens of interactive exhibits featuring a wide variety of amphibians, birds, and a variety of cold water and tropical fish. Sharks, stingray touch tank, Giant Pacific Octopus, Lorikeets and a rainforest housing our reptiles are among the many things the public can enjoy!