At the Heritage Family Chiropractic clinic, they will break down health and fitness concepts that have been publicized to seem more complex than they really are. Their goal is to provide patients with simple, common-sense tips to preventing disease and living a fuller, healthier lifestyle.
To help clients achieve their health and fitness goals, they offer the following services:
- Specific, efficient spinal correction to alleviate immediate aches, pains and illness while also relieving symptom-causing irregularities in the spine.
- At-home spinal care exercises to complement the in-clinic correction procedures, so the body can get well faster.
- Nutritional recommendations and tips to help patients reduce the amount of dangerous toxins they're exposed to on a daily basis. These tips can help clients balance their body's hormones and overcome resistance to weight loss.
- Encouraging health talks and workshops to teach about society's pressing health issues, so patients can stay up-to-date on how to ensure the health and well-being of them and loved ones.
- Supplemental health and well-being resources to help detoxify the body and ingest vital nutrients so the body can perform at its best every day.
They strive to offer only the best all-natural care in the world. They know we can help patients make a positive difference in their life. Their philosophy is to deliver real, lasting results through simple, easy-to-follow solutions.
To find out more, consider attending the upcoming patient appreciation day this Valentine’s Day.
Join them on Wednesday, February 13 through Thursday, February 14 at Heritage Family Chiropractic, located at 784 N Ridgeview Road, Olathe, Kansas, 66061.
Enjoy complimentary food and beverages. They will be offering a $20 examination for the guests of patients. This includes a complete history, consultation, exam, and Thermal Imaging Study and any necessary X-rays.
Contact them to register at 913-815-8076, or online at www.heritagefamily-chiropractic.com.
Heritage Family Chiropractic is a partner with the Kansas City Endurance Sports Examiner and discounts services in exchange for uninfluenced online content about their experience and reviews.