Let’s do it – BOTOX, TIMELESS TRANSITION for the Holidays
A day in the life of a woman wanting to look her best. Once you arrive at Allure Med Aesthetics' lovely office in the downtown Yorba Linda area, it's PHOTO TIME. Rhoda Helring’s assistant takes various photos of your face to have on file as reference, and to examine the before and after results.
During the consultation, Rhoda Helring will thoroughly examine your face. She will not just glance at it, as some might, but will take the time to really examine it from different angles and talk to you about skin care and what would improve your looks naturally. She even educates on sun damage using diagrams in her office.
During the consultation Rhoda Helring shared the medications to discontinue 7 days before dermal filler are:
- -Aspirin (unless it's prescribed)
- Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil, Aleve)
- -St. John’s Wort
- -Omega 3 fatty acids (Fish Oil)
- -Vitamin E
Staying away from these will result in less bruising after you get your injection.
To read all of Botox's side effects, visit the Allergan site at:
Rhoda Helring is one of Allergan's specially educated specialists. Michelle her assistant will schedule a follow up appointment so she could see how the injection is doing after your appointment.
Right now, at Allure Med you can schedule an appointment and be dazzling for all your holiday parties. Look refreshed this holiday and have everyone wondering why you look so good.
Want a bit of Botox for lunch? Schedule your appointment over your lunch break. After your Botox shot, it's best to avoid excessive sun and heat, no squeezing or massaging the area, and as usual, don't forget the sunscreen.
A little strategically placed Botox, (versus a few vials) is going to give you a natural-looking, more youthful appearance. Of course you can schedule Botox or other injections/fillers at other times. For a delightful couple hour procedure, make your appointment for a Timeless Transition 360. (A Proven System to Help You Look as Young as You Feel)
Here’s what you’ll receive.
Our signature treatment brings together six scientifically advanced procedures to restore your skin’s natural beauty and radiance. This 6-step process works to erase spots and wrinkles, tighten skin, firm weak areas, and provide smooth, even tone and texture for a naturally youthful appearance:
- Diamond Tone: Deep exfoliation with instant results.
- Titan Mini Facelift: Skin tightening with no pain and no downtime.
- LimeLight Facial: New non-invasive treatment for redness, tiny veins and brown spots.
- Ultrasonic: Combats signs of stress, excess sun exposure, and a variety of metabolic conditions.
- Laser Genesis: Safely and effectively treats scars, uneven textures, fine-line wrinkles, acne/acne scars and large pores.
- Oxygen: Post-treatment process washes away harmful toxins rehydrates and nourishes skin cells.
18208 Imperial Hwy
Yorba Linda, California 92886
Mon. thru Sat.
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.